We went hiking at "Red Rock" with the boys. There are lots of adventures to come at this beautiful mountain. Easton discovered his "echo" down in a valley we came to and they loved making it come back to them.
Was it hot in that desert? You have not touched a cactus,have you? You know that picture of me next to a picture of my mom? We totely look alike!!! Look at the comment above. See how my mom used cactuses instead of cacti? I'm really looking forward to your'e vist in April. From Ryan
Yeah! I love your blog! Now we can see what everyone is up too! Not to mention now we have 2 ways to keep in touch! (the family website as well!) Your boys are so cute, and we miss you guys!
Ryan and Josh were a little concerned about this one. "They are surrounded by cactuses!! How are they going to get out??"
ReplyDeleteDear Eli,
ReplyDeleteWas it hot in that desert? You have not touched a cactus,have you? You know that picture of me next to a picture of my mom? We totely look alike!!! Look at the comment above. See how my mom used cactuses instead of cacti? I'm really looking forward to your'e vist in April. From Ryan
Yeah! I love your blog! Now we can see what everyone is up too! Not to mention now we have 2 ways to keep in touch! (the family website as well!) Your boys are so cute, and we miss you guys!
ReplyDelete