yellow & grey

Thursday, October 23, 2008

"It's so hard, to say goodbye, to Yesterday-eee"

We want to pay tribute to our friends in Idaho who we are missing dearly. Michelle and Lisa were so thoughtful in planning a little


send-off party before we moved. We have some great memories of rubbing shoulders with all of


our wonderful friends during our time in Meridian. We were truly blessed to be in such a great area with such fun people to associate with during the past 5 years. We look forward to a reunion one day and visits when you are in Vegas.

6 comments:

  1. Chandy-
    I'm missing you. Yesterday I took Danny to a birthday party to one of his friends in our ward..Eli King. I kept telling Ryan,"we need to take Danny to Eli's party." He kept responding, "I want to go, I want to play with Braxton!" He was pretty sad when I told him that it was actually a different Eli, and that we wouldn't be seeing Braxton. I know how he feels. I hope you are doing well.
    Love, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandy - we miss you guys! I wish we could have been at your going away party. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I hope you are finding life well in Las Vegas. We'll have to come visit sometime, and hope to see you up here soon too. How are the boys doing with school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how sad John is about you guys moving. :) We went to Settlers Park this week and once again Cade thought that meant we were off to pick up Braxton first. He still doesn't get that you're gone. BTW, Cade says multiple times EVERY day, "Show Eli dancing" and wants to come to the blog and watch Eli perform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha told me she found your blog so I had to check it out. Glad to hear you are getting settled & enjoying some fun things in LV. Brittany sure misses Eli. I don't know if she has a little crush on him or just really thought he was a great guy (which he is), but she is sad that he is not in her class anymore. You'll have to tell him "hi" from her.
    We wish you the best down there & hope it's not too long before our paths cross again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you dearly!!!! Glad to know that you all are happy and healthy!! I hope we can get some neighbors soon!! Although they will never be as fun as you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chandy-
    I like the picture on your blog, and I just watched the You Tube Video that Brandon made. It really made me miss you guys! You really are great, and Brandon's not the only lucky one...I'm glad we're friends!

    ReplyDelete