We went for a "Friday Night out with the Fam" a couple weeks ago. The District is in Henderson and has lots of shopping, restaurants and live music on Friday nights.
Eli and Luke enjoyed performing with the singer at the restaurant, La Salsa.
OK, I can't tell you how many times the kids played that video. They just laughed and laughed. Eli wouldn't be Eli if he hadn't gotten up there and performed. He'll be booked at Caesar's Palace before you know it, dancing his Salsa dance...maybe a little bit of Rainforest anteater... :)
What cute dancing! Your family is so beautiful! I really loved your "Luckiest" video! What a great tribute to your family! I am so glad you have a blog!
OK, I can't tell you how many times the kids played that video. They just laughed and laughed. Eli wouldn't be Eli if he hadn't gotten up there and performed. He'll be booked at Caesar's Palace before you know it, dancing his Salsa dance...maybe a little bit of Rainforest anteater... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute dancing! Your family is so beautiful! I really loved your "Luckiest" video! What a great tribute to your family! I am so glad you have a blog!
ReplyDelete(Is your hair blonde again?) :)